Friday, 14 June 2013

You're Welcome

When I started this website, I had one thing in mind, and that was helping people! Over the years I have helped hundreds of people: Trinbagonians, Americans, Indians, Venezuelans, Chinese, Canadians, Brits and many others; from the average man to CEOs and Lawyers, who all had a legal question in regards to Trinidad and Tobago law.

I don't do this for money, fame or even thanks, but almost everyone who has been helped by me has thanked me. However, this special thank you made me smile (and blush) so much that I just had to publish it;

Sent on June 13th, 2013:

I cannot believe you responded so promptly.  I felt deeply moved with gratitude.  This problem has stressed me out for months even though I am a seasoned landlord.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  May you continue to be inspired in you work 

Judith S.


It feels good to know that I have made, and continue to make a contribution to a better and fairer society for all.



Best Wishes,

Mr. Jamille Broome

1 comment:

“Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it."